Home \ Blog
(VDF Flooring Specifications or Flooring Specifications or VDF Flooring Methodology or VDF Flooring Procedure or Vacuum Dewatered Flooring technical Specification or Vacuum Dewatered Flooring Procedure)
• Tying Line Dori (Threads) as per the slope requirements
• Laying Guide Rails to every 4 meters using MS Channels or as required in straight lines along the Line Dori, taking levels as per the slope and fixing them using concrete also called grouting and left to set for a minimum of 24 hours
• Pouring the concrete in between the channels and spreading using Shovel or Hoe (Kudal/Parah)
• Vibrating the concrete with a poker vibrator especially to the sides of the panels
• Surface Vibration the concrete using Double Beam Screed Vibrator running over the guide rails twice to achieve maximum compaction for RCC with double mats
• Final leveling of the concrete using the Straight Edge/Bull Float/Aluminium Bottom (Fanti/Baddha)
• A system of lower mats & top mat is laid on the green concrete & this is attached to a vacuum pump. This draws out surplus water if any.
• Application of Power Floater on the surface until the surface is sufficiently compacted & leveled with no major lines appearing any more
• Final finishing using Power Trowel and trowelling until the required finish is achieved. Finish could be any of the Smooth Finish, Sand Finish or Line Finish.
vdf flooring (4)
False Ceiling (1)
Epoxy flooring (2)